• One jar of Lowcountry Produce Tomato Basil Soup
• One half pound of bay or sea scallops
• One half pound of large (21-25 per lb) peeled & cleaned shrimp
• One pound of cleaned crabmeat
• One 8-ounce package of frozen spinach, thawed & drained
Bring soup to a simmer. Add the spinach & bring it back up to a simmer. Add the shrimp & sea scallops and cook for about two minutes. If using bay scallops cook the shrimp for one minute, then add the bays. Gently add the crabmeat so as not to break up the lumps. Cook for one minute more.
Serve with your choice of rice or linguine.